Roche Medical Covid antigen test kit (x2)
Reliable, rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2.
A five-step, Point of Care testing solution for SARS-CoV-2, giving a clear result after 15 minutes
This point of care test is designed for use by clinical professionals (Doctors/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc) only and is intended to detect the antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of infection with COVID-19.
How to use:
- A sterile swab is inserted into the patient’s nostril, to the surface of the patient’s posterior nasopharynx
- The swab is placed into an extraction buffer tube. While the buffer is squeezed, the swab is stirred at least 5 times
- Removing the swab, the sides of the tube are squeezed to extract the liquid from the swab, and then the nozzle cap is pressed tightly onto the tube
- Three drops of the extracted sample are added to the specimen well of the test cassette
- The test result will be ready after 15 minutes A positive test is indicated by a coloured line appearing in the top section at points C and T of the result window
- Five simple steps, with results after 15 minutes
- Quick and Easy to read result
- Excellent performance, Sensitivity 96.52% and Specificity 99.68%
*Please note, there is a no return policy on this product.